Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Leftover Pot Roast = Beef Enchiladas

Leftover pot roast meat
1 can of black beans
1 can of corn
1 can of red enchilada sauce
1 bag of Mexican cheese
tortillas
I didn't take any pictures of my dinner last night because my batteries were dead. Sorry. This is a really easy dinner to put together if you already have the pot roast meat. I shred the meat, add the black beans, corn and 1/3 of the sauce. Pour another 1/3 of the sauce into a 9x13 baking pan. Spread some beef mixture into a tortilla, add some cheese, roll and place seam down in the pan. Repeat until you run out of meat. Pour the remaining 1/3 sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with cheese. Bake at 350 until bubbly and cheese starts to brown a little. Serve with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and some sour cream. YUM!
*****
BON BON
*****
CAN IT GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS?
I SUBMIT THAT IT CANNOT!
(Now GO and make this dish)

No comments: