I didn't take a picture of this dish last night...sorry, use your imagination.
- 3 cups dry macaroni (they suggested elbow, I used the spiral pasta)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese (i used the fiesta blend, because that's what I had)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk (i used 1%)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard or spicy mustard (i went with the spicy)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- A dash of garlic powder
- 1Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes. Drain.
- 2In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts. (i actually threw the butter and cheese in the crock pot, let it melt then added the rest)
- 3In slow cooker, combine cheese mixture, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper. Add the drained macaroni and stir again.
- 4Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
This really was yummy and had a nice flavor!Mac and Cheese is a little heavy in my opinion, so I mixed streamed broccoli in with it just to make it feel a little better and more filling.TRULY!