Monday, March 10, 2008

Chicken Enchiladas

A Family Favorite!

2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked, cooled and sprinkled with garlic salt)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
16 oz. carton sour cream
1 pkg. taco seasoning
28 oz. can enchilada sauce
3-4 green onions
cheddar cheese
flour tortillas

Mix soup and sour cream in large bowl. In separate bowl, empty enchilada sauce. Put one cup of soup mixture into enchilada sauce. Mix well, take one cup and put back into soup mixture.

To the soup mixture add taco seasoning, green onions and cubed chicken. Mix well.

Spoon soup/chicken mixture into tortillas and roll up. Place in 9 X 13 baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cover with enchilada sauce and cheese (i also add cheese to soup mixture) Bake 375 degrees for 45 minutes.

sounds complicated but they're really easy. I normally double the recipe and put a pan in the freezer.
TRULY

3 comments:

MUCKAMUCK said...

Yum! I am bored of my enchilada recipes, so I am TRULY thankful to have a new one!~GG

Becky said...

Same here - I've only made the one with the white sauce, this will be a nice change. I LOVE mexican!!!

Gilbert Family said...

THESE ARE THE BEST ENCHILADAS IN THE WORLD!! I have had them many a time and I love them!

It's just not the same unless Laura makes them but I am very happy to have the recipe!