Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spinach Smoothies


Okay...before you all judge me people, you HAVE to try this smoothy. My kids BEG for it all the time. Stevie is sitting here with me while I type and she wants me to share with you that you don't taste the spinach. This would be a perfect month to try it on your kids because it is St. Patty's day. They don't even have to know there is spinach in it. (as a bonus it's another way to get a great vegetable into your kids)


1/2 pkg of baby spinach

2 slightly brown bananas

pineapple juice

frozen fruit


Blend baby spinach and pineapple juice until well blended - you should not see any signs of baby spinach. Add the bananas. Add the frozen fruit until you get the thickness that you like. (with the frozen fruit I find that the medly from Schwan's is the best - it has manderin oranges, strawberries, pineapple, mangos and peaches.) Go ahead, I DARE you!!! Chef Bon
PS: Stevie also picked the new background...she was feeling a little "Springy"

2 comments:

LL said...

love it Stevie. thanks for the spring-time face lift!

MUCKAMUCK said...

Cute new background!
GG