Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kielbasa and potatoes


Leftovers...that's what WE had for dinner and let me tell you...my kids were SO thrilled! (not) I like this recipe because it is really easy and tasty. If my kids didn't throw such a fit I would add sweet potatoes and green apples to it as well.


2 pks. Hillshire Farm Kielbasa, sliced

8 red potatoes with skin on, cubed



Throw ingredients in an 8x11 glass pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or so. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes or so until the tops are a little brown. Serve with salad or some kind of vegetables. If you are brave enough, add the apples the last 10 minutes of foil baking so they don't come out mushy. It adds a great flavor too.


Bon Bon

3 comments:

LL said...

bon-i didn't think I would like something like that but it actually sounds good. I'm going to give it a try!

Gilbert Family said...

Jimmydean (my hubby) LOVES Kielbasa and I have some in the fridge so guess what we are having for dinner...THANKS BON BON! Sounds great!

MUCKAMUCK said...

Could it get any easier? I will have to try it--thanks!
Love GG