Sunday, March 9, 2008


Spuds, anyone?


So this is not a new idea, and you will probably think I'm lame (oh wait, you already do!) but maybe you haven't had this in a while...Do you ever do a baked potato bar for dinner? That's what we had today after church and my family likes them. I pop the potatoes in the oven before I leave for church and set the oven to start on a timer so they are all done when we get home. For toppings I put out chili, broccoli, bacon bits, cheese, sour cream, green onions, etc...Serve with a salad and call it a meal! ~GG

8 comments:

Becky said...

Not lame! I actually love potatoe bar, but do I ever think of it? NO! Now I will when I go to make my menu for the week - thanks Truly!

Becky said...

Okay, did I say Truly? I meant GG! It's late and I had senior moment...sorry.

LL said...

you are NOT lame. you are the GORGEOS gourmet! and I'm impressed with your cooking skills..i have never been able to figure out the timer on my oven.
teach me! por favor
Truly

LL said...

why can't I type GORGEOUS?
i know how to spell it, just can't type it!
great, now I'M the lame one.

Becky said...

I'm am rolling on the floor...you makes me laugh with your spelling comments...

Becky said...

I guess I was laughing SO hard I didn't even proof read my comment - DUH!! "I'm am"??? What's that? "You makes me laugh"??? Good grief!

LL said...

this is FUNNY! who knew recipes could provide such enjoyment.
"good grief" I LOVE it!

MUCKAMUCK said...

You guys are starting to worry me!
~GG