Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ice cold milk and an OREO cookie

(i'm a recipe and photo thief-this is from Gilbert!)

1 box of chocolate cake mix
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
1/2 bag chocolate chips (I use the mini chips)
1 store bought frosting, any flavor ( I like the cream cheese frosting)
Beat the eggs and oil in a large bowl, add the cake mix; stir and add the choc. chips.
Form into balls (golf ball size) and bake for 7-8 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool completely. Frost between two cookies and enjoy!
TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS
(Thanks L.Gilbert)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Way to go Truly! Great recipes!! Thanks for being the "steady eddie" on this blog. I promise I'll post tonight. Where has GG been? MIA???

LL said...

I think perhaps GG has a life...unlike myself

not sure what I did before I blogged!

HELP i'm a nerd!

MUCKAMUCK said...

Excuse me Sister Scrumptious--did someone change the name of our blog to "What's for dessert" and forget to tell me?

Just teasing! I love dessert (and it shows!)

Love, GG