Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sunday Skillet Supper


1 lb. ground beef or turkey
1 onion, chopped
1-2 tsp. salt (I usually use seasoned salt, or you could use garlic and/or onion salt)
3 cups water
1 (16 oz.) can tomatoes (I usually use petite diced because my kids don't like chunks!)
8 oz. noodles (I usually use elbows)
3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
cheddar cheese

Cook meat and onion in skillet until browned. Add salt, water and tomatoes, and cover; simmer 10 minutes. Mix in noodles and vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 25 minutes, stirring often. Sprinkle with cheese near end of cooking time.

(BTW, I don't usually make this on Sundays--that's just what it's called.) Quick and easy!


Love, GG

2 comments:

LL said...

GG! what time would you like us on Sunday??? :)

Becky said...

Can we come too???