Sunday, March 9, 2008

KEY LIME PIE

4
Egg Yolks
1
14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2
Cup Key Lime Juice
1
9" Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1/4
Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract

Lightly beat egg yolks. Slowly mix in the condensed milk. Add the Key Lime juice & vanilla. Blend filling thoroughly, but do not over beat. Gently pour into pie crust. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Let cool and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Top with whipped cream and garnish with lime zest or slices.


a friend requested this recipe today, so I figured I'd share it with everyone!
you HAVE to use KEYLIME juice...i have purchased it from Whole Foods or Crate and Barrel.

Love, TRULY

2 comments:

MUCKAMUCK said...

Thanks for sharing your secret recipe--I can't wait to try it! ~GG

Becky said...

is that the only place to find the key lime juice? I'm so excited to try this pie because I have always wanted to make it - YUM!!!