Wednesday, March 12, 2008

CHICKEN PARMA-SHAWN

8 CHICKEN BREASTS
1 QT. PLAIN YOGURT
1 TUBE RITZ CRACKERS
1 TSP SALT
1 1/2 TSP GARLIC SALT
1 TBSP PARSLEY
4 TBSP PARMESEAN
4 TBSP BUTTER (MELTED)
DIP CHICKEN IN YOGURT. CRUSH CRACKERS AND ADD OTHER INGREDIENTS, EXCEPT BUTTER. DIP CHICKEN IN CRACKER MIXTURE. DRIBBLE WITH BUTTER. COVER WITH FOIL AND BAKE AT 350 FOR 30 MIN. UNCOVER AND BAKE 30 MIN MORE. ENJOY!!!
I took this from one of my friends blogs (thanks Shelby)....I thought it looked simple and yummy. I hear it's a "real crowd pleaser" a lot like myself :) JUST KIDDING!
EXCUSE ME, BON BON and GG, are you guys not eating these days....whatcha' got cookin?
Love, T. Scrumptious

3 comments:

MUCKAMUCK said...

Hoo-larious name to your post. Does your friend actually call it that or just you?

MUCKAMUCK said...

By the way...that was me (Bon Bon)

LL said...

nope. she calls it that! it's a dish her husband (shawn) loves.