Sunday, March 9, 2008

Crepes


I am going to give you my world famous Crepe recipe because I like you guys SO much!! Just don't go sharing it with anyone else, okay? HA!
1 1/2 c milk

3 eggs

1/2 t vanilla

1 T melted butter

dash salt

1 c flour
----------

freshly sliced strawberries

strawberry yogurt

whipped cream

powdered sugar
----------
Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth. Heat frying pan to med. heat. Spray with oil and spread 1/3 c into pan - tip to cover the whole bottom of the pan. Flip after 30 seconds or so, cook another 30 seconds and move crepe to a plate. After it's cool I spread strawberry yogurt on the bottom, sliced strawberried, whipped cream - fold crepe in thirds and sprinkle powdered sugar on top. These are yummy with whatever you would like to put in them. Be creative. Bon V

1 comment:

MUCKAMUCK said...

Next time I come to your house, I am putting in a request for these! Yum!
~GG