Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chicken Sauce over Rice



I had to post this, it's my signature dish! Seriously, it doesn't get any easier than this....

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the crockpot. Add a block of cream cheese, 2 cans cream of chicken soup and an envelope of the dry Italian dressing.

Cook on low for 7 hours. Blend with electric beaters, it shreds the chicken and blends everything. Serve over rice. Our favorite is Basmati rice.

Perfect for Sunday dinner! we always have pineapple on the side, peas are also yummy with it.

Chef Truly Scrumptious*

3 comments:

MUCKAMUCK said...

I SO love this dish but have never made it. I think I'll make it Sunday. Perfect day to do it. Thanks!

Chef Bon Vivant

Anonymous said...

Chef Spaghetti gave me this recipe a long time ago and I make it every now and then...it's yummy! But, I don't shred the chicken after it's done, instead I cut the chicken into bite size chunks (with scissors) before I put it in the crockpot because I like chicken chunks better than shredded chicken.
Love, the gorgeous gourmet

Candy McCall said...

steamed carrots are a must. If you haven't tried them with this, you are missing out.