Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chicken Fajitas

So this isn't really a recipe, but it is a quick, easy, yummy meal option that we really like...


To make chicken fajitas I use the McCormick (I've tried other brands and don't like them) fajita seasoning packets and just follow the directions on the package. I usually use a whole onion and 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 green pepper. I also like to add some black beans for fiber. And of course I serve it on tortillas with lots of yummy toppings: cheddar, olives, avocado, tomatoes, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, etc...Oh, and usually canned or frozen corn on the side.

En joy!
Love, Chef G.G.

2 comments:

MUCKAMUCK said...

YUMMY!!! I love fajitas but haven't really found a seasoning that I love. I will definitely try it. Thanks GG.

Chef Bon

LL said...

EXCUSE ME! CHEF GG, did you blog all by yourself? You're all grown up, I'm so proud of you!

now we're cookin' with gas :)